HOTEL EXPERIENCE


 

I recently had the opportunity to stay at a hotel in Cartagena, Colombia.

Arriving at the hotel, I was greeted by a reception staff who gave me a welcome. The hotel lobby was elegant and decorated with typical elements of the region, giving it an authentic and welcoming touch.

My room was spacious and beautifully decorated with vibrant colors and modern furnishings. I had a beautiful sea view from the balcony, which was definitely one of the highlights of my stay. The room was also equipped with all the necessary amenities such as air conditioning, flat screen tv and mini bar

The hotel also offered a delicious buffet breakfast, with a wide variety of options including local and international dishes. The food was fresh and tasty and the restaurant staff were always happy to accommodate any request.

Comentarios

Entradas populares